Supporting manufacturing growth in Kent
Locate in Kent offers a range of services to Kent based manufacturers of all sizes
With extensive experience in all areas of manufacturing, our specialist support will help you set up or expand your facility, establish effective local supply chains, or develop the skills of your workforce.
Our service provides access to impartial advice from an industry expert free of charge. Our performance gap analysis will highlight opportunities for productivity improvement and growth.
Who can benefit from our service?
Our service aims to support Kent based manufacturers. We help new and prospective investors seeking to establish effective, local and regional supply chains, partners and stakeholders.
Our manufacturing business advice service includes:
- A manufacturing audit – establishing key areas of focus
- Lean benchmarking – sector score & capability gap analysis
- Reshoring advice – access to tools and practical advice
- Supply chain advice – help setting up and identifying opportunities
- Grant funding SME’s – advice on manufacturing schemes
Value delivered to Kent’s manufacturers
The support and guidance we provide ensures your business takes into consideration all costs associated with procuring from overseas suppliers, allowing you to make the right decisions, deliver significant cost savings and shorten lead times.